Section 6 - Grantown to Nethy Bridge
Grantown on Spey - follow the signposts from the Square to the Speyside Way information Boards at the corner of the Anangach Woods, by the golf course.
Nethy Bridge. The Speyside Way arrives through the old station yard, and passes through the middle of the village.
Yes, via the 'Explore Abernethy' footpath network - visit http://exploreabernethy.co.uk for details.
Easy, some forest road, some unclassified road, mostly old railway (with a mostly grassy surface).
Under most conditions should be mostly accessible to Tramper buggies at least. There are narrow sections behind the Spey Valley Smokehouse and by Balliefurth Farm. Some gates to open/close. Leave them as you find them!
Yes, but gates to open/close as above.
B & B, Hotels and Guest Houses
Accommodation situated along this Stage of the Speside Way.
- Muckrach Lodge Hotel Dulnain Bridge Grantown-on-Spey
- The Dulaig Seafield Avenue Grantown-on-Spey
- Craggan Outdoors Craggan Golf Course Grantown-on-Spey
- Netherfield, Skye of Curr Road, Dulnain Bridge, Grantown-on-Spey
- Willowbank, High Street, Grantown-on Spey
- Tigh na Sgiath Country House Hotel Skye of Curr Dulnain Bridge Grantown-on-Spey
- Haus Alba 38, The Square Grantown-on Spey
- Culdearn House, Woodlands Terrace, Grantown-on-Spey
- Garth Hotel & Restaurant Castle Road, Grantown-on-Spey
- Seafield Lodge Hotel, Woodside Avenue, Grantown-on-Spey
- Dunallan House, Woodside Avenue, Grantown-on-Spey
- Kinross House, Woodside Avenue, Grantown-on-Spey
- Rossmor Guest House, Woodlands Terrace, Grantown-on-Spey
- Brooklynn, Grant Road, Grantown-on-Spey
- Mountview Hotel, Nethy Bridge
- Mondhuie, 6 Nethy Bridge
- Abernethy Bunkhouses, Nethy Bridge
- Lazy Duck Hostel, Badanfhuarain, Nethy Bridge.
- Garden Park Guest House, Woodside Avenue, Grantown-on-Spey
- Seafield Avenue, Grantown-on-Spey
- Ardenbeg Bunkhouse & Outdoor Centre, Grant Road, Grantown-on-Spey
- Balciuin, Lynstock Park Nethy Bridge
- Ravenscourt House Hotel, Seafield Avenue, Grantown-on-Spey